Silken Tofu With Satay Sauce
- 250 g Silken Tofu
- 150 g sugar peas, cleaned
- 3 pc shallots, finely sliced
- 2 gloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 pc large red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 pc spring onions, cut into 1 cm length
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 100 g panier flour
- 50 ml panier flour
- 3 tsp Indonesian sweet soya Sauce / kecap manis
- 2 tsp butter peanut
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- ½ tsp pepper powder
Silken Tofu with Satay Sauce
Please handle the silken tofu (egg tofu) carefully since the texture is really soft and fragile 😉
- Cut the silken tofu into into 1 cm length, put in the beaten egg and coat well with panier flour.
- Heat 50 ml oil in a frying pan and fry the silken tofu.
- Turn it over to fry the other side until both sides are brown. Put aside to drain.
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and stir with a spoon to mix. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp used oil in another frying pan, stir fry the shallots, garlic and chilli. Stirring all the time until fragrant.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook until becomes tender.
- Add the silken tofu and sauce. Stir to mix carefully.
- Add the spring onions, cook to soften. Serve right away with rice.
popular Indonesian recipes
“Thank You for visiting my site. I won’t bother you with my life stories LOL :-D. Just get the recipe, have fun while cooking and enjoy your meal!”
Endang SW Lestari