Stir-Fried Tempe & Long Bean
- 250 g long bean, cut in 4 cm length
- 500 g tempeh
- 5 pc small red chillies / bird chillies (optional)
- 7 pc shallots, finely sliced
- 3 gloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 cm galangale, bruished
- ¼ tsp roasted dried shrimp paste / terasi mix with some water
- 2 pc salam leaves/bay leaves
- 100 ml oil
- salt or to taste
- sugar to taste
Stir-Fried Tempeh & Long Bean
- Cut/break the long bean in 4 cm length. Wash & set aside in a collander to drain.
- Heat 100 ml oil in a fryingpan, fry the tempeh shortly or until half cooked (ca. 2 minutes). Set aside to drain.
- Heat 4 tbsp used oil in a fryingpan and stir-fry the shallots, garlic, chilli and galangale. Stirring all the time until fragrant.
- Add terasi & mix well. Then add long bean & salam leaves, stir until long bean tender but still crispy/crunchy.
- Add the fried tempeh. Stir to mix and cook until the spice being well absorbed.
- Adjust the seasoning. Add salt & sugar to taste. Serve Your Stir-Fried Tempeh with Long Beans hot.
popular Indonesian recipes
“Thank You for visiting my site. I won’t bother you with my life stories LOL :-D. Just get the recipe, have fun while cooking and enjoy your meal!”
Endang SW Lestari